What you need to know for your wedding in Sporades. FAQ.
Need some answers about your wedding in Sporades ?
1. Which is the best season to have our wedding;
The best season is spring after Easter (May) in the summertime (June and the beginning of July) and then fall (September and October). Mid July and August are very crowded months full of tourists and it is the best time for weddings.
2. Are weddings permitted in all beaches;
Yes, weddings allowed on all beaches
3. Are all beaches accessible ?
There are some rocky beaches in which the approach its not easy, especially for big buses.
4. Does Civil weddings allowed in chapels?
Only Orthodox Christian weddings are allowed in chapels or churches.
5. In which other areas we should perform our wedding;
In private villas, beaches, on a private boat, a museum, a landscape and of course City Hall.
6. What are the best places for the reception of our wedding;
Depends on your needs. There are plenty traditional restaurants (taverna), formal elegant restaurants and private villas for a romantic reception.
7. How long before our wedding we must send our marriage licenses;
At least a (1) month before your wedding day, you have to provide all the legal papers to the Office of Municipality of Sporades. Additionally you should have reach the date of your wedding, the time and the place of your choice.
8. Is it possible to have our renewal of vows in Sporades?