Things not To Do .. before your wedding
Things NOT to DO before the wedding
- Don’t start your wedding planning without a budget. One of the most stressful elements to wedding planning is money. Make sure, you decide up front, how much your total wedding budget is going to be, who will be contributing and how much.
- Don’t spend more that your budget or what you can afford. Your wedding day is an important day, but it is only one day. You don’t want to start your new life together by going into serious debt.
- Don’t rely upon oral agreements with vendors. get everything in writing.
- Don’t try and do everything yourself. Plannig a wedding can be a full time job in itself. When it comes to a weddings, everyone loves to help, so let them.
- Don’t insist on having it your way all the time. Come to an agreement on the things that are less important.
- Don’t skimp on photography, your wedding day goes by so fast and after it is over, all you’ll have left is your memories and your pictures.
- Don’t forget to thank everyone involved in your wedding and those that gave you gifts. Also, don’t let those thank you notes pile up. Send them out promptly after you receive a gift.
- Don’t except perfection for your wedding day. Except a wonderful day and set reasonable expectations. never forget, the main goal is to get married!!
Try to remember those “rules” will make you good.