A LA CARTE WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
Consultation with bride and groom
We offer advice and consultation tailored to each couple’s needs and situation via personal counselling. We have the know-how to make your wedding process more comfortable and more enjoyable.
A la carte kind of wedding service priced and ordered separately. That means you can choose individual services corresponding to your needs.
Menu items :
- Colour scheme, wedding style, customised wedding themes
- Legal papers for a religious or civil weddings
- Budget determination
- Venue suggestions – bookings for your Ceremony and Reception
- Finding vendors ( e.g. florist, musicians, photographers, cinematographers, caters, etc.)
- Reviewing vendor’s contacts
- Guest’s favours, gifts
- Caterers, menu choices
- Wedding cake vendors
- Guest’s accommodation
- Seating chart creation, escort cards, table numbers
- Styling – Design
- Pre-wedding parties
- Live bands, DJ’s ….. etc.
* charge for every a la carte wedding service depends on the hours of work and involvement
Check our blog, is our signature work. If you do not find what you are looking for, we can always make it happen. Our purpose is to inspire you, but the final decision is always yours. 😍 😍 😍
Do you know your bridal personality? Bridal personality depends on your personality. The way you think, react, behave in your relationships is unique. According to Myers & Briggs, there are 16 types of personalities. You can find which one is yours by doing the test here It's...
Another young couple chooses Greece for their destination wedding. She is Greek, and he is Italian. They met seven years ago in France when they went to refine their studies in oenology. It is a family affair. To honour the bride they decided to do a wedding...
Trends, generally, emerge and evolve depending on a variety of factors, including film, art, street style and socio-political movements. Wedding trends, like others, is a social process in which style or taste changes. It can be about changes in how we dress or what we eat or what...